zaterdag 2 mei 2015

Troebel Neyntje



I've written about Troebel Neyntje on my 'sent' blog. I wished I'd live next to them!
In short, Troebel Neyntje is a gallery in Antwerp, Belgium, and a kind of home to several artists.
One of them is Bert Lezy, who drew this fantastic Dolphin for me.
Maybe he also created the Horse you see below, though I'm 84%, not 100% sure, because there are several other artists connected to this gallery, as you can see on their website.



The envelope also included a small card with a friendly piglet on the front side:



And the word 'achterkant' = 'back side' written on the back side:



Troebel Neyntje really spoiled me, by not only sending mail art but also two stickers. Among them this one. It's from the Bond tegen Veiligheid, which says that 'safety/security ruins more than what is dear to you'.



At the moment the Troebel Neyntje gallery is exhibiting painted bags. You can visit this exhibition until the 24th of May 2015, on Thursdays till Sundays afternoons. So if you happen to be in Belgium, be sure to take a visit and enjoy the flauwekul (intranslatable Dutch/Flemish word) and other artistic expressions by this great group of artists.



Thank you very much, hartelijk dank, Troebel Neyntje!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten